Linguaskill can verify your English language level for a range of purposes related to work, study and travel.
- Take Linguaskill for University Admissions - Cambridge Linguaskill is a recognized international English competency test that helps you enroll into the institution of your choice.
- Take Linguaskill for Student Visa Application - If you're an international student applying for a student visa overseas, consider taking Cambridge Linguaskill.
- Take Linguaskill for Careers - Cambridge Linguaskill can unlock career opportunities for you, whether in East Africa or overseas. The test is backed by the globally reputable and trusted brand of Cambridge.
Linguaskill is one of the most popular English tests for admission into universities and colleges around the world.
- Fast Results
- Cambridge Linguaskill results are available within 48 hours or less after the test has been completed. That’s within 2 working days, compared to other tests which usually take up to one week or more. Take Cambridge Linguaskill if you urgently need to get tested.
- Modular Skills Testing
- In Cambridge Linguaskill, Reading & Listening, Writing, and Speaking skills are all tested separately. This can be really helpful for test takers, as you get to decide when and which skill to test first. If you get an unsatisfactory result in a particular skill, you have the option of retaking just that skill while leaving the other scores intact.
- Convenient Timings
- We run Linguaskill tests on a regular monthly basis on on demand if required.
- Easy to Take
- While Cambridge Linguaskill is not an easy test to score on, it is an easy test to sit for. There are no pen-and-paper or physical examiners involved. In addition, test takers determine their own pace of testing, as long as they are within the available time limit.
- Free Preparation Materials
- Preparing for a Cambridge Linguaskill test is very easy. There are practice tests, sample tests, exam tips, and question formats given to test takers for free. Simply scroll further down this page to access these complimentary materials.
- Reading and Listening – $30
- Writing – $30
- Speaking – $30
- 4-skills test – $75 (recommended)
Register in person
Come to our campus in Shaab neighbourhood, Hargeisa, next to Saba Restaurant.
Register by phone
Call us at 520606 or WhatsApp at +252633333186 to register.